Thursday, November 28, 2013

Quick Recovery

Happy Black Friday!!

Are you out hunting for deals? Personally, I stay away from the stores on Black Friday. I can't deal with the crowds or jockeying for a parking spot in the lots. But if you're braving the sales today I wish you the best of luck finding everything on your list.


I needed a get well card for a friend…the same friend who was supposed to host Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. It didn't quite happen though because she ended up in the hospital with a broken leg. Poor thing!! I'm hoping my card will cheer her up.

I started with a Kraft card base then added a layer of Orange Fizz and a layer of Sweet Tooth. I stamped the sentiment from Get Well Wishes (this month's Free with $60 set) directly onto the Sweet Tooth layer using Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink. The flower was cut from Sno Cone using the Hybrid Camellia Flower Die-namics and the leaves were cut from Gumdrop Green using the Layered Leaves Die-namics.

For the Kraft panel along the bottom I stamped the bold "Get Well" and "Feel Better" sentiments from Get Well Wishes using Kraft Premium Dye Ink. I finished it off with a scattering of orange sequins.

Here are the supplies I used:




Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

1 comment:

zehra said...

This is sure to make her feel better great card