Thursday, September 12, 2013

A+ Thanks

Happy Friday the 13th! Does that freak you out at all? I kinda like it, because my favorite number is 13.

I made this card to give to my sister-in-law, using supplies from My Favorite Things. Towards the end of each school year she always asks me for thank you cards for the kids' teachers, so this year I'm getting a jump on it before she asks.


The layout is CTS44 from CAS(E) This Sketch, well it's a loose interpretation of the sketch. Wink! I started with a Kraft card base then added  a layer of Electric Red. I built the sentiment cluster on a layer of Smooth White.

I stamped 'thanks' and 'you're the best' from Sending Thanks using Limeade Premium Dye Ink and Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. Next I stamped a portion of the dashed image, also from Sending Thanks, using Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink. The A+ element is from Document It - School Days, stamped with Electric Red Premium Dye Ink, and I used the Accent It - School Days Die-namics to cut out the Kraft shape.

I like that this card can be used for female or male teachers.

Here are the supplies I used:



Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

No comments: