Monday, December 31, 2012

Cheers

Happy New Year!!!

I have a fun new years card to share, and a little secret that you'll have to hop over to the MFT blog to find out. What could it be...hmmm...maybe one new design team member, or two?!?


I used Clearly Sentimental about New Beginnings from My Favorite Things for today's card, paired with star patterned paper from the October Afternoon Midway collection.

I started with a base of Whip Cream card stock then added a layer of Steel Grey and Razzle Berry cardstock. I used the Solid Bracket Border Die-namics to cut out two Whip Cream strips then stitched them to to the star paper. I used the Medium Fancy Flourish Die-namics to cut out the Pink Lemonade cardstock and coated it with Star Dust Stickles. The Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics was perfect for the sentiment, and once I'd stamped it onto the flag, I ran it through my vagabond again to create the fishtail at the other end. The card needed a little accent so I used the Stacking Stars Die-namics to cut out the Razzle Berry stars and coated them with Star Dust Stickles for even more shimmer.

On the inside I stamped another sentiment from Clearly Sentimental about New Beginnings. The layout on the front is PP123.

Here are the supplies I used.


Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

1 comment:

Linda McClain said...

Thank you for the sweet welcome. :-)