Friday, October 5, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Happy World Cardmaking day!!!

Are you planning on making any cards today? I have one to share that I made a few days ago and I plan on getting a little stamp time at some point this weekend to add even more cards to my stash. Unfortunately it won't happen today because I'm having too much fun at colouring camp (as hubby dubbed it) taking the standard and intermediate Copic Classes in Indianapolis!!!


I use Pure Innocence Home Sweet Home from My Favorite Things for this sweet little scene, and I had so much fun "dressing" her with papers from the My Mind's Eye Honey collection. Don't you just love her gingham jacket and flowered skirt?!? The rest of her is coloured with copic markers and I fussy cut around her. I used the Picket Fence Die-namics to cut out the Whip Cream fence and chose one of the flowers from the Flower Medley Die-namics to cut out the pink patterned paper. I topped the flower with a Lemon Drop button tied with Hemp Cord. I used the Square 1 STAX and Square 2 STAX Die-namics to cut out the square of patterned paper and the Steel Grey layer. I used the Simply Scallops Medium Die-namics to jazz up the vertical strip and added three white brads.

On the inside I stamped the image again with Memento Angel Pink. I used the Mix & Match Banners Die-namics to cut out the flag and added a sentiment from the set.

Several of the MFT designers have projects to share for World Cardmaking Day so hop on over to the MFT blog for a complete list.

Here are the Die-namics I used:







Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

5 comments:

Jennifer Grace said...

Cute card, love that picket fence! Happy WCMD! x

zehra said...

Lovely card

Leslie said...

Wow - she is really REALLY cute! I love her little outfit. Hope you had fun at colouring camp! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!!! Have fun at Coloring Camp!!! Happy World Card Making Day!!!

Lisa H. said...

hope you had a blast this weekend.wish I could have joined you! this card is darling!!!!