Friday, May 11, 2012

Congrats

I needed a "new house" card for a friend so I dusted off Cozy Cottages from Taylored Expressions. Gosh, it's been waaaaay too long since the last time I inked up my TE stamps.

I love the scalloped tile roof on this sweet image and the rounded windows and shutters. The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with copic markers. I coated the windows with clear glaze pen for a shiny look. The layout is Splitcoast sketch challenge, SC384, flipped on it's side.

The Picket Fence Border die was a perfect accent for the horizontal strip and I cut the Clouds from puff cloud white felt for added texture. The patterned paper is new My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Nutmeg.

Here's the inside with the sentiment "Congrats on your new digs".


Here are the dies I used:

Have a great weekend!!!

Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

2 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

So many cute details to appreciate on this card! Love it, Karen!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute!!! LOVE the color scheme on this!!!