Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Leslie!!!!!

Today is my sweet friend Leslie's birthday so please help me send her lots of big birthday wishes!!!

She loves the Pure Innocence line from My Favorite Things so I just had to use one for her card. With so many cuties to choose from though, it was a tough decision, but I decided on Lollipop Girl because I really like the "you're too sweet" sentiment. The layout is Jen's July Sketch For You To Try.

She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with copics. Of course her dress needed to be paper pieced and I chose papers from the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky collection. I used the perfect petal trio die-namics behind the sentiment for a scalloped circle look and the simply scallops medium die-namic adds the perfect touch on the left side of the card. The base layer of pink cardstock is Cotton Candy.

On the inside I stamped a sentiment from another Pure Innocence set, Something Special Just For You and added another scalloped strip.

Leslie, I hope your day is filled with everything your heart desires and plenty of cake and birthday wishes!!! Enjoy your day!!!  :-)
Happy Birthday my friend!!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

6 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is SO CUTE, Karen!! Fun colors!

Dana White said...

This is so cute - I'm off to make mine today & yes she knows I'm behind schedule!!

Leslie said...

Oh my friend that is SOOO sweet and just what I needed to come home to after my post-op visit!!! I do LOVE the PI girls and I love my card - so bright and colourful and just perfect and hey, you know I love my candy so Lollipop Girl is perfect for me! Thank you, thank you, thank you my friend!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so delightful, Karen! Lollypop girl is perfect for this sketch! Beautiful mix of colors! :D

Sarah Gough said...

oh this is so cute, lucky friend!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO super cute!!