Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Miss You a Latte

Happy Tuesday!!! I had some stamp time yesterday afternoon so I thought I'd play along with the current Wednesday Stamp Club challenge for My Favourite Things...it's a sketch! I {{{heart}}}sketches!!!

I inked up my sweet Miss You a Latte A-la-mode. This line of stamps is so cute and fresh, and seriously, who wouldn't love to carry around gallons of lattes like these! LOL!!! She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White and coloured with copics. I added some shimmer to her shirt and hair band with my turquoise Spica glitter pen. The patterned papers are all from my new MME Fine & Dandy True Blue paper pad...swoon!!! I used my flower trio die-namic on some cork and orange cardstock to create the flower embellishment and my scalloped scallop die-namic adds the fun edge to the two vertical panels.


That's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by!
Karen  :-)

PS: I think this is THE shortest post I've ever written!!! I didn't even type enough to get the scroll bar on the blogger compose screen before I added photos! LOL!!!

8 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

LOVE this!! That flower is fabulous!

Jackie Pedro said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love the cork on the flower and you have mad cutting skillz!!!!

Leslie said...

Sweet! I'm guessing one of those is a grande, non-fat, no water, extra hot, tazo chai??

Cindy Haffner said...

I just love her!!!

Monique said...

What a sweet card Karen...Love Love the cork in the flower... I am going to order some cork by the end of the day!!

Dana White said...

That is so cute - is that me holding our lattes last week (since their orange holders....)

Unknown said...

This is so fab Karen! Love the orange!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!!!