Friday, September 3, 2010

Taylored Expressions Release Day!

Today's the day when everything the Baker's Dozen has been sharing is available at Taylored Expressions. As you hop around today you'll see more fabulous creations using all the new stamp sets and products.

I worked with Hangin' Out - Wicked Wardrobe again today, along with the Fright Night Project Pantry. I have to say that I love love LOVE this set and the project pantry...I love colouring with purples and there just isn't enough purple out there in paper land. LOL! I decorated a sweet Mini Pail and put together a coordinating card.

Let's start with the card. I used MTSC88 for the layout. The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White and coloured with copics. I added some sparkle with my purple and pitch black Spica glitter pens then popped the image on foam tape onto the orange background.

I used my scalloped eyelet border Taylored Die along the edge of the lighter purple cardstock and wrapped the gorgeous purple ribbon around the card before adding a fun button from the Fright Night Project Pantry. The green bats in the corner are also from the project pantry.

Next up is the Mini Pail. This little project was a snap to put together and would be such a wonderful little gift for your favourite trick or treaters. I simply wrapped the patterned paper around the pail and attached it with Sticky Tape. I added the purple scalloped eyelet border die cut strip then topped the seam with some green ric rac from the Fright Night Project Pantry. You can see a sampling of the other ribbons in the kit tied to the handle. The hat was coloured exactly the same as I did for the card.

Taylored Expressions has some birthday bash specials which are being offered from now until Monday, September 6th.
1. Purchase ANY 4 full-size stamp sets and receive a free Binder Box.
2. Purchase ANY 8 A la Carte stamps and receive a free set of Stamp Storage Panels.
3. Four orders will be selected at random (one from each day Friday-Monday) to win a $25 TE gift certificate.
4. The first twenty customers to order the Fright Night Project Pantry will receive a free set of orange glittered chipboard letters.

So if the amazing stamp sets weren't enough to get you shopping, these birthday bash specials are definitely a huge incentive!!!

Now let's hop along and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen is sharing today.


Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

12 comments:

Dana White said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE - but i hope you have better treat when I come to visit!!

Jami said...

I love how you gave that hat center stage! Such a cute project!

Natalie said...

Fun projects!

Jodi Collins said...

These are AMAZING Karen! LOVE the shimmer on the witch hat and the layout on the card is GORGEOUS!! LOVE the little treat pail too! SO fun and fab!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow-- The coloring on that witch hat is DIVINE... Love the treat pail and the rick rack on there is the perfect accent!!

Regina Mangum said...

Karen, this is so darn cute I can't get over it! I love the way you colored the witchy hat. Just gorgeous! XOXO

Monique said...

What a fun set!!! EEK!!

Karen Giron said...

Super cute!! If you're looking for someone to give that little somethin' to, pick me!! LOVE THESE!

Anne Tussing said...

Love your project and card! The ribbon is awesome! The pail of candy is SO cute!

Leslie said...

LOVE it and your colouring on the hat is fantastic - love all the purples!!!

Taylor said...

This is super cute! I love how you used one simple stamp to make one fabulous project!

Lynn Put said...

These are adorable Halloween projects! Love the fun colors, layers and textures!