Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Eh!!!

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends and readers!!!

I've discovered that just about everyone I talk to here in the USA around July 4th has no idea that Canada Day is celebrated on July 1st. I feel good when I get to educate a little about Canadian traditions and holidays.  :)

This is a card I made for last year's Canada Day...I had good intentions of making a new one for this year but even the best laid plans fall through, eh?! If you're looking for some fun Canadian themed imaged check out this post on my friend Nancy's blog. She's offering really cute digi stamps at a rock bottom price in her Etsy store. Unfortunately it's not a long weekend celebration in Canada this year, but there will still be plenty of fun celebrations. Enjoy the day everyone!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Karen

4 comments:

chris said...

Happy Canada day to you Karen, I did not realise that it was on 1st of july, so thanks for the education!

your card is scrummy love the dark red its so perfect.
hugs chris xx

Danni said...

Thanks for the education, I had no idea, so Happy Canada Day!
Such an awesome card, I love Stella!

Jodi Collins said...

Happy Canada Day my friend! LOVE this card!!

Kathy Martin said...

Yay! Happy Canada Day! Great card! :)