Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions!

All the new stamps and card kits are now available at Taylored Expressions...woo hooo!!! But before you go fill your cart, the Baker's Dozen has one more new set to showcase today, Let's Do Coffee. I'm always up for coffee, either by myself or with a friend, and this new set fits the bill perfectly!!!

Oh, and Taylored Expressions is offering a coordinating card kit for this set too. You'll see samples of the Early Bird Card Kit on a few of the Baker's Dozen blogs today.

Now on to my card...I used a few of the images from Let's Do Coffee to create a little vignette of a coffee shop. The table, stool and coffee cup border are all separate images which I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream then coloured with copics. I drew in a wood floor to ground everything. I gave all the cups and the vase two coats with my clear Glaze pen for a little shine, then I added a few Tiny Twinkles for some sparkle. A sweet satin ribbon bow and brown button from my Savannah pack finished the card nicely.


Now let's see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has created with Let's Do Coffee.
Amy Scheffer - our guest designer
Carolina Butching (featuring the Early Bird Card Kit)
Donna Baker (featuring the Early Bird Card Kit)
Jeanie Witmer (featuring the Early Bird Card Kit)
Karen Giron (featuring the Early Bird Card Kit)
and Taylor VanBruggen

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

11 comments:

jjcreations said...

Love coffee - love this card - especially the shelf of coffee cups on the wall!!!!

Jami said...

Oh Saucy - I love your little scene! Especially love that you used that row of cups as a shelf on the wall (I'll need to do that now too!) and that you drew in a floor! Super cute!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh Saucy! LOOOOOOOOVe this!! The colors are a DREAM and I ADORE the wood floor you created!! FAB to the max!! LOOOVE this!!!!

Danni said...

Your awesome! Love this...just fabulous!

Amy Sheffer said...

Amazing, Karen! Love the whole scene and all the fabulous details!

Jackie Pedro said...

Can you come and do wood floors in my house? LOL! Your card is awesome, Saucy!!! Love the scene you created!

Carolina said...

Eeek! You gave the cafe a floor ~ brilliant! It totally reminds me of a local coffee shop hubby and I hung out at. Love the color scheme too...have a great weekend!!!

Donna Baker said...

OOH! I love how you created an indoor coffee shop scene-how FUN!!!

Melissa Sauls said...

OMG that woodgrained floor is ingenious!! I absolutely love it and you were soo super creative with the placement of the row of mugs! Love it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is so, so cute, Karen!

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty!