Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bellarific Polka Dots

I may be a day late but I'm not a dot short! LOL!!! Here's my Bellarific card from yesterday's round-up. The challenge last week was Polka Dots-Big or Small we Love them All!!!
I decided to start with a polka dotted image, Fluttery Lollipop from Stamping Bella. Fluttery is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bella's Bestest Paper and coloured with copics. I added a splattering of Glamour Dust to the dots on the wings. I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge, MTSC63, for the layout.

I chose this patterned paper because it's bright and fun, and had plenty of polka dots. There's also another coordinating piece that's covered with small flowers and I tried talking myself into being able to say they're polka dots, but my BFF wouldn't let me...they're flowers, not polka dots. LOL!!! I can't remember what the paper is because I cut of the name strip, BUT, it's ooooold. I ran the blue piece through my Spots & Dots Cuttlebug folder then sanded it lightly to reveal the white core. It kinda looks a little like denim all sanded like that. I finished the card with some white ribbon and two Glitter dots.

Didja see all the entries in yesterday's post on Bloggabella? Wowzers...LOVE to see that many people playing along. Next week's theme is "Anything Goes-Freestyle!" because we're having a Stamping Bella release. Email your card created with Stamping Bella images to Em by Thursday evening to be included in the Friday round-up.


Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

7 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This sure if full of dots! Darling, karen!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

hee hee hee, this is totally adorable!

Danni said...

That's a lotsa dots! LOL! Very cute card!

Leslie said...

That is one dotty card - very cute and what a fantastically perfect bow!

The Spotted Chick said...

Super duper cute sistah!! Love all the dots! I've gotta brush the dust off my embossing folders. You give me such inspiration!

Christiana said...

I adore Lori's Lollipops! I just wish the shipping weren't so high to the States. :o( You did a fab job coloring her though! Great card.

paula tracy williamson said...

Love the dots and love the card Karen! So sweet!!