Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday StampingBella.com!!!!

Today's the big day we've all been waiting for. Did you have fun on the Bella Blog Hop this weekend? I know I did!!!! There were so many wonderful cards to oogle over, and I'm sure you noticed the sneak peeks too!!! I'm SOOOO excited for this release...my list is long already and I haven't even seen everything yet!!!


I have another new image to share with you today. She's one of the new Tea Cup girls, from the same illustrator as the Green Bean Baby line, and her name is Meredith! Isn't she just darling!!!

She's coloured with copics and I paper pieced the two butterflies. Once I started assembling my card I realized she should have been on Cream Paper instead of White Paper, so I coloured all around the oval with my E41 copic. I glitzed her up with Black Diamond Stickles on her headband and a few yellow gems on the flowers and the large butterfly. She's cut out with oval Nestabilities and layered onto a scallop oval of Prism Island Mist Dark.

The patterned papers are all from my Cosmo Cricket Early Bird 6x6 deck. The yellow is Sunflowers Medium and I wrapped the card with a blue bayou bow.

Don't forget to head over to Bloggabella to see all the new release images along with the winners from the Birthday Bash Blog Hop and Contest!!! I'm wishing you the best of luck on winning one of the fabulous prizes!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

10 comments:

Debi said...

how cute is that?!?!?! Can't wait to see the rest of the release!

Jess Willison said...

She is adorable! I think my shopping cart might get really full today!

Margaret de Witt said...

What a cute card Karen and I absolutely love the Cosmo Cricket patterned paper. It is perfect on this card.

Leslie said...

Meredith is adoreable - love her hairband - it really stands out! Going to check out the rest of the release...

Michele Boyer said...

This is SO adorable, Karen! I can NOT wait to shop for this new release!

Stampin Mindy said...

What an adorable image Wonderful color combo too!

Lisa H. said...

I am in love with the Greenbean baby line!!! this is already in my cart, waiting for the rest of the new images to be loaded in. LOVE her here! great card.

The Spotted Chick said...

OMG!!! I'm LOVIN' this stamp!! Ok, gotta add this one to my next order. What an adorable card. Karen this is fantastic!

paula said...

What a cutie karen, she's gorjuss!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the new Bellas and you rock themed!!