Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Miche!!!

Today is my friend Michelle's birthday and it's a doozie!!! LOL!!! Don't worry Miche, I'm only one short year behind you! :)
Miche loves her Bellas so I simply had to make her birthday card using a Stamping Bella image. I decided to use one of the very first Bellas I ever purchased, PrezziBella. I can still remember...one night a few years ago, after an SU meeting at my house, a few of us were huddled around my computer placing a very large order from Stamping Bella. I know, I know...bad upline, but seriously, none of us could resist the Bellas, myself included! LOL!!! So Happy Birthday Miche!!! Have a fabulous time at Bellaland today (isn't it so perfect that she's going to the Stamping Bella store today!!!) and shop shop shop, my friend! Wish I could be there with you, Dana and Leslie!!!

My image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bella's Bestest Paper and coloured with copics. I popped the prezzie for dimension and added some Stardust Stickles to the ribbon on the prezzie. The layout is Jen's Sketch For You To Try. Don't you just love the Petite Oval layered onto the Labels Four Nestabilities??? I learned that little trick at Stamp Vermont from the *uber* talented Cindy Lawrence...thanks Cindy! The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye Delighted and the solid colours are all Prism cardstock.

Don't forget to play along with this week's Bellarific sketch. You'll find it on this post on Bloggabella and you have until tonight to email your card to Em. You'll be able to see all the Bellarific submissions on Bloggabella tomorrow, but I'll be showing you my card on Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

5 comments:

Janet said...

such a great card!!
hugs

Margaret de Witt said...

great card Karen. I find I have such a difficult time colouring my bellas. I will have to keep working on it. LOL

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER fab Saucy! As usual, LOVE your rockin' coloring, and I LOVE the nesties you used too!!!

Miche said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU my friend!!!! Just back from Bellaland...wish you could have been there too!!! Thank you for my lovely card...the colours are perfect!!

Leslie said...

Your card is fantabulous and may I say again, even better in real life! Miche loved it and it was great to see her on her very special birthday!!!