Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blog Award-Thank you!

My friend Janet gave me my first blog award! How cool! I feel so honoured! Now I get to pass along the love to 5 more fabulous bloggers. 

Here are the rules:
I have to list 5 of my addictions and list 5 fabulous blogs...here goes!

Addictions:
1. All things stamping related (shopping, creating, playing).
2. Talking with my BFF (on the phone now that we live in different countries).
3. Blogging
4. Emailing
5.  Chocolate

Now for the 5 fabulous blogs:
1. Dana W - Dana's House of Cards, my BFF who started a fabulous blog just before Christmas. 
2. Joanne B - Just a Little Something, my instant stamping friend who welcomed me to my new town on MA.
3. Nancy M - Cardworthy, my fabulously creative and talented friend who did my blog banner.
4. Charlene A - Willow and Paisley, a new blogging friend who lives near my BFF.
5. Wendy B - Bond Girl Bliss, she's Charlene's BFF and I hope to meet them both when I visit my BFF.

Ah, what a fun little blogging web we've woven!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

2 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

THAT is so cool!! Thank you for my blog award!! Love it!! And I am so happy you thought of me!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't told you thank you yet! I put my award on my blog!!!